Wednesday, December 10, 2008

félix




Cyclist: Félix Perron

Hometown: Montreal

Location spotted : Stopped at a fork in the road in Mont-Royal Park

Destination and distance: St-Urbain and Rachel, 4K

Cycling months: From April until the snow comes.

Current ride: A two speed CCM Imperial Mark II. I got from a friend for 40 bucks.

Number bikes stolen: Five or six. This one I haven’t had it stolen yet. That’s why I leave it scrappy.

Number of bike accidents: I had one bike accident where I broke my arm. I was late and going too fast to Côte Vertu. But after that accident, I stopped biking for a couple of years because I was traumatized. For two years I didn’t buy a bike and instead I would get doubled by my friends to get a lift.

When not cycling: I work, I live.

Favourite ride: To go to the top of the mountain.

Thoughts on biking and fashion: I like the style of my bike.

Interesting bike story: Once when biking, I remember feeling really good- like a spiritual happiness.

1 comment:

Cata Ratiu said...

love this guy's fashion and his bike! love how he shows that biking is trendy and fun!