Friday, September 12, 2008

eva

Cyclist: Eva

Hometown: Montreal, QC

Location spotted : Villeneuve and Jeanne-Mance

Destination and distance: Home, around the back alley to the front of the house, .02K

Cycling months: In the summer.

First bike: I don’t remember it.

Current ride: It’s purple. Somebody gave it to me because my bike was too little for me and I really wanted to learn how to bike with two wheels.

Number of bike accidents: I was riding my bike with my mother. I was going to cross the street and there was a bump. I wasn’t careful riding over it and I fell down and I had a big scratch (points at 6-inch scar on left shin).

When not cycling: Sleepovers, parties and making jewelry.

Thoughts on biking and fashion: I like biking in a helmet, t-shirt and shorts.

Discoveries while biking: There’s a lot of broken glass on the sidewalk.

Number of years biking: I started cycling when I was three.

Dream bike: This one I think.

3 comments:

Ze said...

Totally adorable!

Anonymous said...

How cute is Eva?! A really lovely picture.

Anonymous said...

She's right about the glass on the sidewalk.
Tooooo cute